Fluke T6-600 Voltage and Continuity Tester
Fluke T6-600 Voltage and Continuity Current Tester
2 Year Fluke Warranty
Genuine UK & European Edition
We are a Fluke UK Main Distributor
The fast and easy solution to basic electrical testing.
The Fluke T6-600 Voltage, Continuity and Current tester lets you check voltage, continuity and current with just one compact tool. Select Volts, ohms or current and the instrument does the rest.
This model measures 600volts AC/DC, for 1000 volts see the T6-1000 model.
The Open Jaw current technology lets you check current up to 100A without breaking the circuit.
Features and Specifications:
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage+
- 1 to 600 V ac
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
£24.49 ex. VAT£29.39 inc. VAT